- Chemicals and paints
- DIY waste, rubble and building materials
- Electronic and electrical equipment
- Flat glass (greenhouse. windows etc)
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household and garden chemicals and paints
- Ink cartridges
- Items for reuse
- Light bulbs & flourescent lighting tubes
- Metals – Cans, Foil & Scrap
- Newspapers and magazines
- Oil - cooking oil
- Oil - waste engine oil
- Plastic bottles
- Textiles and clothes
- Wood and timber
Household and garden chemicals and paints
Where it is taken?
Red industries, Brownhills, West Midlands.
What happens to it?
Chemicals and are reprocessed on site at Brownhills, other UK chemical reprocessing facilities used for more specialist chemicals.
Reprocessed hazardous chemicals to be used in the manufacturing process
Page updated: 15/11/2022 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council