- Chemicals and paints
- DIY waste, rubble and building materials
- Electronic and electrical equipment
- Flat glass (greenhouse. windows etc)
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household and garden chemicals and paints
- Ink cartridges
- Items for reuse
- Light bulbs & flourescent lighting tubes
- Metals – Cans, Foil & Scrap
- Newspapers and magazines
- Oil - cooking oil
- Oil - waste engine oil
- Plastic bottles
- Textiles and clothes
- Wood and timber
Where it is taken?
Hills Waste Solutions, Hills Parkgate Farm, Purton
What happens to it?
Due to the hazardous nature of asbestos, it is buried within a hazardous waste landfill cell.
No end product - sent for safe disposal
This information is correct as of May 2023.
Page updated: 15/11/2022 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council