Applying for a £30 voucher
We offer a £30 money-back voucher which can be used against the purchase of real nappies.
How to claim real your nappy voucher
To be eligible for the voucher you must:
- Live within the county of Gloucestershire
- Only make one application per household/family (unless you have twins)
- Have a baby under 24 months old or be expecting
- Commit to spending at least £50 on real nappies
You also need to be willing to be contacted a few months after you start using your nappies to help us evaluate the effectiveness of the incentive scheme.
There are three ways you can use your real nappy voucher:
- Apply for your voucher online or by post, then use it to order a discount pack (see below); or
- Buy your nappies and claim your £30 back; or
- Apply for your voucher and then purchase real nappies.
To apply for your nappy voucher online, go to: Online application: Real Nappy Incentive scheme.
You will need to attach a copy of your MAT B1 or baby's birth certificate. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
We accept applications from adoptive and foster parents. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding alternative evidence documents.